SC - Lobster Races-OP

Christine A Seelye-King mermayde at juno.com
Sat Nov 25 11:57:05 PST 2000

Hmmm,....Maire (who's always wanted to go to Pennsic and hasn't made it
yet, and who's birthday is Aug. 10th) now tries to figure out how to
keep a lobster alive on a 4-day car trip all the way from Montana--which
is better than imagining explaining the odd critter in carry-on luggage
to the Nice People at the airports....<g>)
- --Maire (who would expand the seafood, chocolate, strawberries, and
asparagus list to include good coffee, too, and who's now going to have
to go out and _find_ some asparagus, it sounds so good....hmmm,....our
Baronial holiday party's in a week....strawberries dipped in warm
chocolate ganache sounds like a good item to bring.....)
Oh....obligatory period food content....has anyone tried that recipe for
Russian greens from His Grace's website? It sounds wonderful, and I'm
thinking of adding more broth and serving it as a soup for lunch at our
Spring Feast.....