SC - smoking-OOP-OT

Chris Stanifer jugglethis at yahoo.com
Sun Nov 26 13:46:50 PST 2000

Reminds me of the time a couple of years ago when I was at Endless Hills
Baronial celebration.  The feast was coming out and everyone was enjoying
themselves.  A lot of guys were going in and out, smoking. (No smoking in the
hall). At about 9:30 friends and I were packing up to leave.  When we got
outside we see it coming down hard and heavy.  NOT ONE fellow bothered to
mention that it was snowing badly and maybe people who had far to go might
want to LEAVE NOW!  It took me 3 hours to drive home (a 1 1/4 hr drive
normally) in white out conditions!!!!
Phillipa

<<  Her Majesty's head
 lady-in-waiting informed us that She was requesting that the rest of the
 feast be served en masse so that She could get away before the weather
 got worse.   >>