SC - Re: SC I returned

Olwen the Odd olwentheodd at hotmail.com
Mon Nov 27 12:16:02 PST 2000

I agree.  I have a protege who goes into anorexic shock when exposed to
cigarette smoke...so with her it's not just that she doesn't like smelling or
being around the smoke.  And, quite frankly, I'd rather put up with the
unpleasantness caused by farting or spitting, which don't cause the same
reaction in this lady!

Kiri (who smoked 2 packs a day for 20 years, then gave it up out of love for
Phillip)