SC - Deep-fried Turkey? OOP

KallipygosRed@aol.com KallipygosRed at aol.com
Tue Nov 28 19:55:52 PST 2000

Thank you, everyone who replied to this thread.  The web interface that
I use to read my home e-mail while at work is stupidly cumbersome, so I
didn't get a chance until tonight to compose a response.

But, while the idea of a deep fried turkey sounded silly to me at first,
after all the praise it's had here I think I'll give it a try, if just
for giggles.

Does anybody in Southeast PA have a turkey fryer I could borrow?  Sounds
like they're expensive, and I want to know if I like the process and
results before I put out the money.  Plus, with only two of us here,
I've rarely a need to cook a whole turkey...

Thanks!
Magdalena vander Brugghe