SC - Re: fondue

Vincent Cuenca bootkiller at hotmail.com
Wed Nov 29 16:46:59 PST 2000

At our last event we had one injury.  One of our chiurgeon's cut herself
with a knife while she was separating the chicken pieces.  This person is
very competent with a knife and is usually very careful.  At the last event
she and another chiurgeon were cutting whole chickens into chicken pieces.
It took them about 20 minutes to do 16 chickens, and there were no injuries
but that's another story.

Her wound was a minor, small wound that needed just a band-aid and we
teased her about trying to get out of kitchen duty!

	Angeline