SC - Boxing Day Recipes? (Possibly Out of Period)

Bonne of Traquair oftraquair at hotmail.com
Wed Nov 29 10:15:00 PST 2000

I think that the idea of a class is great...and probably needed.  However, I fear I
would balk at the idea of requiring the class...I agree with others that it would deter
folks from volunteering to head cook, never mind help out in the kitchen.  As one of
the experienced cooks in our Barony, I consider it my responsibility to work with
novice cooks to help them get up to speed on doing a feast...and that includes how to
cook safely, both for the cook and the feasters!

Kiri