SC - Kitchen Authorization

Bonne of Traquair oftraquair at hotmail.com
Wed Nov 29 13:47:18 PST 2000

> A period "seed market"? More details or referances please. This is the
> first I've heard of any such thing. I assume this was only very late
> in period, when trade was more stable and there was less small-scale
> warfare, since the lose of the seeds for next year's crops could be
> devastating. Or was this just for ornamental plants?

This would be Tudor and Elizabethan, I think. The details are probably in
Rosetta Clarkson. (If I can't remember wher I got it the details are
almost always in Clarkson.) I'll add it to the things I have to look up.
Jadwiga Zajaczkowa, mka Jennifer Heise	      jenne at tulgey.browser.net
"I do my job. I refuse to be responsible for other people's managerial
hallucinations." -- Lady Jemina Starker