Bubble and Squeak (OOP) Was Re: SC - Boxing Day Recipes?

Elaine Koogler ekoogler at chesapeake.net
Wed Nov 29 12:11:45 PST 2000

Bonne,
I'm a Fellow of the University of Atlantia, and have served as a Regent back when they
had those.  I also have taught so many classes that I have been given a Master's Degree.
I'm not trying to impress anyone...it's mainly a function of having been around since
rocks were soft!  However, I don't remember anything about the degrees that are granted
(the attaboy for sitting in classes) saying anything about a particular track.  Also, as
there are no exams or anything, there would be no way of ascertaining the quality of the
training received.

That being said, I think classes at University are good, as is training within a local
Cook's Guild or household.  However, I still don't think we should be certifying people
to work in kitchens.

Kiri