SC - Lea and perrins and coconut shrimp...

Nisha Martin nishamartin at yahoo.com
Wed Nov 29 20:40:14 PST 2000

chicken pieces in
shredded
> coconut before frying?   YEAH...coconut chicken...

I've had shrimp done that way...incredibly delicious!

I've had them done that way too. At outback steak
house. The have htem as an appetizer. Really good
spicy sweet dipping sauce with them too.
another good trick with chicken is to roll it in
crushed bbq potato chips and bake it. It sounds weird,
but it's really good.

Olwen the Odd wrote:

> >Lea and Perrins Houses of Parliment (HP) Sauce.
>
> I do know the sauce.  I'm not one for store-bought
sauce but I've had
it.
> Can't imagine folks using it on a good steak.  Uck.

I'm not much for steak sauce on steak either. If it
needs steak sauce, it was't cooked properly. But lea
and perrins is good to use in meatloaf, or in
hamburger patties that are going on the grill. Not too
much, or it wont hold together, but it gives a nice
flavor

Nisha