SC - For Adamantius

Seton1355@aol.com Seton1355 at aol.com
Thu Nov 30 07:36:29 PST 2000

Then you could of course have the sister restaurants...
House of Flamingo's, or the cheaper "Italian" chain... Flamingo Hut.
Oh the possibilities.

Olwen the Odd wrote:

> Can you imagine it?  Planet Flamingo!!  Our house specialties include,
> Flamingo Tongues, Pickeled Flamingo Feet, Deep Fried Flamingo Hot-Wings
> served with Shrimp Sauce.....Relax! Enjoy the Entertainment from our Latin
> Flavor Band and Flaminco Rockettes!~....
>

> I was a little disappointed when you just want to use the image on
> clothing...

Nope not just clothing... I have other ideas... a crest, on the buckler,
Shucks I could actually use a Flamingo in a fight... Rapier/Flamingo.I
just need some documentation...
Thus why I was asking here....
Nicholas of Falcon Cree.