SC - Kitchen Authorization

Bonne of Traquair oftraquair at hotmail.com
Thu Nov 30 10:59:32 PST 2000

I haven't come across any Lea and Perrins Sauce in the States.  I have come
across Lea and Perrins Worcestershire Sauce, Lea and Perrins HP Sauce, Lea
and Perrins Steak Sauce, etc.  Around here, Lea and Perrins without
qualification usually means the Worcestershire sauce.

BTW, Tabasco sauce got trademarked by the McIlhenny family, so when you
speak of tabasco, I gather you are referring to McIlhenny's Tabasco Sauce.
The generic form for thin pepper sauce from tabasco peppers is Louisiana hot
sauce.

Bear