SC - Period fried food

Bonne of Traquair oftraquair at hotmail.com
Thu Nov 30 12:19:06 PST 2000

I have been eating HP sauce all my life, as my dad is a great fan of it
after having it early in life during a visit with Canadian relatives. The
interesting thing is that one can observe a distinct difference in taste
between the British version, the Canadian version and the US version. I
prefer the British version.  I saw recently that HP has a Curry Sauce
version for the Brits too now.

HP sauce is similar to A1; if you water down the HP sauce by at least half,
then you'd get A1 sauce.

In addition to steak sandwiches, I eat it on fried egg sandwiches as it
completely covers the egg taste that I normally dislike. My dad likes it on
ring of bologna as well.

Yours,
Rosalyn MacGregor
(Pattie Rayl)