SC - The event in feb, and a cabbage recipe

Nisha Martin nishamartin at yahoo.com
Thu Nov 30 19:05:44 PST 2000

In a message dated 11/30/2000 2:07:08 AM Eastern Standard Time,
stefan at texas.net writes:

<< There is a "British" pub here in town, at one time an SCA hangout, that
 serves "Bubble and Squeak", Scotch Eggs and other interesting pub foods.

 Are there "American" bars in Britain? :-) >>

I know we saw a place called "American Hamburger" in London...Didn't go in,
although we were mighty curious.
We also encountered a pizza place in the Durham area that offered an
"American pizza".  I don't remember what was on it other than the canned
corn...

Brangwayna Morgan