SC - Caidan Cooks Potluck

Chris Stanifer jugglethis at yahoo.com
Wed Nov 1 14:38:09 PST 2000

- --- Huette von Ahrens <ahrenshav at yahoo.com> wrote:

> Well, I live in Central Caid, which is the San
> Gabriel
> valley just east of Los Angeles.  I am equidistance
> from everyone except those who live in Western Seas
> [Hawaii] or Sothron Gard [New Zealand].  I also have
> very large house, large kitchen, etc.  So I am
> willing
> to host a Cooks Potluck.  So when would you all like
> to hold this potluck?  The only weekend available
> would be the weekend after Thanksgiving.

My employer has made the unfortunate mistake of giving
me weekends and holidays off (muwahahaha!), so any
weekend is good for me, and I would love to attend.  A
weekend in December would be very nice, or
Novemeber...whichever is best for the greatest number
of cooks.

And thank you, Huette, for the offer of Hostess.  That
is very nice.

As for a dish...are we going on a theme, or is any
region/time within SCA period acceptable?

Balthazar of Blackmoor