SC - Guinea Pig-questionably period

Stefan li Rous stefan at texas.net
Wed Nov 1 20:56:57 PST 2000

Adamantius declared:
> > Oooh... I am sooo tempted... but I'll be a good girl and just let you
> > *imagine* what I could add to that side note. ;-D
> >
> > Evil 'Lainie
>
> For those of you who were wondering (and I know you are legion) I am
> able to state categorically that THL Stefan looks nothing at all like
> Larry Fine...

Hmmm. I don't know whether to consider that insulting or complementary.
Who is "Larry Fine"?

I've considered attaching a 'personal page' or at least a link to one
from the Florilegium, but it hasn't been a high priority. When at an
event like Pennsic or Gulf Wars, I do get a number of comments like
"Oh! So *You're* Stefan!" when they find out that I'm *that* Stefan.
Well, ok, it usually doesn't take that long before I bring it up. :-)
Does the Cathedral have missionaries? What's the medieval equivalent,
friars?

- --
HL  Stefan li Rous    Barony of Bryn Gwlad    Kingdom of Ansteorra
Mark S. Harris             Austin, Texas           stefan at texas.net