SC - Tangine site

Sue Clemenger mooncat at in-tch.com
Thu Nov 2 20:10:32 PST 2000

Yummmmm....looking at those pots reminds me of the wonderful dinner
(featuring a chicken tangine) I had just last week...hee-hee.  We're
blessed in this town with a family-owned restaurant that does
mediterranean.....the owners just _happen_ to be baronial members and
are wonderful, wonderful cooks.
- --maire