SC - Caidan Cooks Potluck

Huette von Ahrens ahrenshav at yahoo.com
Fri Nov 3 15:07:26 PST 2000

- --- Susan Fox-Davis <selene at earthlink.net> wrote:
> I could cheat and suggest we gather at the Altavia
> Yule, of which my lord
> husband is the event steward.  Bug him for event
> details, his e-mail is
> <firedrake at earthlink.net>  Most of our weekends
> through 12th Night are totally
> shot at this point, since I got talked into hosting
> a lot of 'household' events
> at my house.
>
> Insufficiently Reluctant Selene

While I plan to attend Altavia Yule, I have no idea
when it is or where, as it is not listed in the Crown
Prints.

Personally, I think having a cooks potluck as its own
thing would be better.  This way we can just talk
about cooking and related stuff.

My suggestion would be Sunday, Nov. 26th, starting at
Noon, and going as long as people want.  The only
other day would be Dec. 3rd.

My suggestion for a theme would be period winter
recipes or Christmas/Yule related recipes, everyone
make one recipe for everyone to share.

Huette

=====
shall never cease to be amused.