SC - Festival of Kites--Recipes #3

Elaine Koogler ekoogler at chesapeake.net
Mon Nov 6 06:57:36 PST 2000

To all,
These recipe files were sent out in files created in MSWord 97.  I can send them out in
just about any format, including WinZip.  I am attaching the Japanese course file (which
didn't seem to go out at all) to this file to see if that works better...it's a zipped
file, using WinZip.

If none of this appears to work, I will see if Phillip can web them for me.

Kiri