SC - Gunthar's travelling again

Michael F. Gunter michael.gunter at fnc.fujitsu.com
Mon Nov 6 08:25:29 PST 2000

> -And your new ladies name?
> (gotta keep my Gunthar tale's straight:)
> gwyneth

Don~a Selene O'Malley and I showed up as a
real life couple last weekend at Atenveldt's
Coronation. I'm sure it raised some questions about
who was that foreign Count on her arm. I didn't meet
anyone from the list there unfortunately. And I didn't
stay for the feast so I can't comment on it.

Selene and I keep trying to deny the attraction so we
can save the time, money and aggravation of dating someone
two states away but it looks like we're stuck with it so
far. Thankfully, she's worth it.

Yers,

Gunthar