SC - SC-Ooooops again

Elaine Koogler ekoogler at chesapeake.net
Tue Nov 7 05:14:51 PST 2000

- --------------C8E365FDBF16176AE6BFE3E4

True, but if my lord can put them up on a web page sometime today,
wouldn't that serve the purpose?  To be honest, not subscribing to the
digest, I did not realize that the files would become gibberish when
included there.  I think Phillip will have the files up sometime later
today.

Thanks, however, for the suggestion!

Kiri

LrdRas at aol.com wrote:

> In a message dated 11/6/00 8:14:47 PM Eastern Standard Time,
> ekoogler at chesapeake.net writes:
>

>> Papa Gunther fussed at me for sending the attachments that
>> way.
>

> If you put the e-mail address of the person you want it to go to in
> the Send
> To: box manually instead of replying to the list then you could send
> it to
> Christiana privately and not to the list. I think Gunther's concern's
> were
> with posting it to the list itself. So far as I know the restrictions
> placed
> on the list regarding attachments do not extend to private e-mail.
>
> Christiana,
> If you wish I will send the files to you privately. Just let me know
> and
> specify the specific ones since I have many files I have received from
>
> assorted peoples the past few days.
>
> Ras
> The test of good manners is to be patient with bad ones.- Solomon Ibn
> Gabirol

- --------------C8E365FDBF16176AE6BFE3E4

True, but if my lord can put them up on a web page sometime today, wouldn't
that serve the purpose?  To be honest, not subscribing to the digest,
I did not realize that the files would become gibberish when included there.
I think Phillip will have the files up sometime later today.
PM Eastern Standard Time,</font>
Gunther fussed at me for sending the attachments that</font>

to go to in the Send</font>
you could send it to</font>
concern's were</font>
the restrictions placed</font>