SC - Children's homework weirdness

Philip & Susan Troy troy at asan.com
Tue Nov 7 07:45:08 PST 2000

Ann Sasahara wrote:

> The book is a mix of fact and fiction.  The book mentions they raided an
> Indian cornfield and made off with the corn, because they were hungry.

The letter referenced by Fra Niccolo (?) speaks of the colonists having
discovered a cache of Indian corn stored in a cave, and, once they
discovered whose corn it was, replacing it from their own harvest at the
earliest opportunity, with their apologies and thanks. I wonder if these
are two separate incidents or two conflicting accounts of the same one.

Adamantius
- --
Phil & Susan Troy

troy at asan.com