SC - passing along recipes

Olwen the Odd olwentheodd at hotmail.com
Mon Nov 13 09:57:57 PST 2000

I would like to thank all of you who took the time to answer my questions
and concerns.  I am glad that no one discouraged me or made me feel like an
idiot.  It is always nice to be able to pass along information you think
others would like to have.  I shall make a point of looking in the Misellany
and making sure that anything I pass along to the Chronicler is well noted
as to the source, author (if known), year (if available), and if the author
is known or it is specific about reprints, I shall take heed and ask.

Again, thank you all.  I knew I could count on you.
Olwen