SC -How do I find a perogie press?

Olwen the Odd olwentheodd at hotmail.com
Mon Nov 13 12:52:38 PST 2000

>I got mine from King Arthur Flour.  www.KingArthurFlour.com or
>1-800-827-6836.  I have also seen them in the kitchen gadget type stores at
>various malls.   Mine is metal, approx four inches wide by twelve long,
>with six half circles cut into it.

On the other hand, if you send me, Olwen, your address, I will eventually
get to the store where I buy a set of 3 sizes (in plastic) and a set of
measuring spoons in the same box.  The dollar I pay for it I ask that you
simply pass along to a child.  Then, for the cost of a few key strokes, a
little white box will eventually end up in your post.  I may have to
re-think this if it will cost large sums to mail overseas, but domestic, no
problems.

In service
Olwen