Lists, Lists, Garb List (was, Re: SC - perogie press)

margali margali at 99main.com
Thu Nov 16 13:50:59 PST 2000

something on the order of 500-600 mails from email lists and usenet groups,
and another 100 or so personal correspondance type emails, and 35-40 business
emails [well, stuff like various things like my legal news and mundane news
clippers, stuff like Jesse Burst's Anchor Desk and other c_net compugeek
stuff, my joke of the day and the like.]<br>
margali<br>
<pre class="moz-signature">--
<a class="moz-txt-link-freetext" href="http://homestead.deja.com/user.marilyntraber/index.html">http://homestead.deja.com/user.marilyntraber/index.html</a> </pre>