SC - manual ? #4, #5

Hank steinfeld at tqci.net
Sat Nov 18 17:59:13 PST 2000

When in the middle east some years back I bought a rather large quantity of
frankincense and myrrh incense.  It was readily available in the various
markets and appeared to be burned generally.  Not an unpleasant smell.  But
one does need a charcoal briquette to burn the resinous material.  While I
suspect one could get powder, I saw only resin incense.

Muirghen