SC - Feast Report

BaronessaIlaria at aol.com BaronessaIlaria at aol.com
Sun Nov 19 18:37:06 PST 2000

In a message dated 11/19/2000 7:15:27 PM Eastern Standard Time,
lilinah at earthlink.net writes:

> 2) and what to have for a third dessert. I'm serving rice with the first
course and a
> Lombard custard in the second course. So far the dessert course has a
period pear
> tart (whole pears in a crust) and the Boar's Head sotiltie - generally
period ginger
> bread with colored marzipan coating - which someone else will make.

Digby's Excellent Small Cakes are usually well recieved and easy to prepare
in advance (or get someone else to do for you).  I served them in October at
my first feast in seven years using the redaction done by Baron Tirloch ap
Tallaght of Ponte Alto in Atlantia and people literally narfed them. He puts
extra cream in them so they are moister and more tender than some other
redactions I have used in the past.

In Service,

Ilaria