SC - Re:Explaining the SCA

Ratboy kattratt at home.com
Tue Nov 21 09:30:03 PST 2000

And as one of the servers of the high table for that feast let me tell
you this it was some of the best food I have ever eaten at an event.
Granted the time span for my meal was about 35 minutes... (5 minutes
between first course and second, then another 5 minutes between the
second and third, 10 minutes between the third and fourth, ((woohoo I
actually got to sit down...)) then 15 minutes after we served  the
fourth course and I had to report back to help with any remaining
serving things.)
BTW John, reports from the table we were sitting at, (well ok they were
sitting), were along the same lines as my feelings... WOW!!!
I can't wait for the recipes... I was scarffing down the Mutton like
nobodies business... and I don't even LIKE mutton....
If there were any complaints or problems I certainly didn't hear about
them... and from what I could tell high table cretainly enjoyed it.
Oh yeah and could you post the info sheets that you had supplied for the
tables as well?  I never even got to see them but heard all about them.

Looking forward to the recipes...
Nicholas of Falcon Cree.