SC - Sad News :-( -Important-OP-OT-Long

Huette von Ahrens ahrenshav at yahoo.com
Tue Nov 21 16:38:41 PST 2000

- --- LrdRas at aol.com wrote:
> List members,
>
> I am sorry to report that my lady wife, Elysant, has
> received news that her
> mother, Anne, passed on to the Summerland yesterday
> at noon while fixing a
> cup of tea.

Please know that you and Elysant are in my thoughts
and prayers.  Take comfort, both of you, in these
thoughts:

1) That her passing was quick and, hopefully,
painless.

2) That while you both will miss her, she will live on
forever in your memories.

3) That you will see her again in the Summerlands.

Huette

=====
shall never cease to be amused.