SC - candy spoons

Nisha Martin nishamartin at yahoo.com
Tue Nov 28 21:46:37 PST 2000

>My query is what on earth are Wilton-brand Light
Cocoa Candy Melts and
what
>could I use as a substitute in Australia?

Hi ,
I dont care for the candy melts.they have too much wax
in them for my taste. I would use any good quality
chocolate chips, maybe a mix of dark, semi sweet or
milk chocolate. I knew someone who did this and added
mint to some, cherry to some, vanilla to some ,
coofeeto some and decorated the darker chocolates with
stripes of white chocolate that she had colored with a
little food coloring to keep the flavors straight.
They tasted great, I used my mint one in hot
chocolate. and the others in coffee. They were all
really good.
Nisha