SC - tiny font e-mail info

LrdRas at aol.com LrdRas at aol.com
Wed Nov 29 19:02:54 PST 2000

- --part1_14.c446e1f.27571d5e_boundary

In a message dated 11/29/00 9:34:19 AM Eastern Standard Time,
olwentheodd at hotmail.com writes:

> Perhaps the content though...
>
> Olwen

I have no problem with this  but me thinks that if you have too much to say
about the contents then you will be  eating your own words and not I. :-) It
may take a while but in the end I either must apologize for my speech or be
content that I was right. :-)

OTOH, you can simply take no notice...I often take no notice of my

Ras
The test of good manners is to be patient with bad ones.- Solomon Ibn Gabirol

- --part1_14.c446e1f.27571d5e_boundary