SC - Latin Extra Credit (Pre-Period)

Alex Wollangk orion at mailbag.com
Wed Nov 1 05:55:38 PST 2000

It looks like my TA in 3rd sem. latin will give me extra credit for
translating a recipe from latin to english.  Anybody have a copy of Apicius
handy?  :)  Actually, he's even planning on lending me a book for a while in
return for me lending him my copy of Douglas Adams'
_Hitchhiker's_Guide_to_the_Galaxy_ series.  (I have it all in one volume
with a spiffy leather binding...)  I'll post info on the book(s) he lends me
once I have formulated an informed opinion.

Still working all the bugs out of "feed them till they pop!" motto in
latin... :)

Bran MacDavid, Jararvellir, Northshield, Midrealm
mka Alex Wollangk, Madison, WI