SC - Pictures

Stefan li Rous stefan at texas.net
Sat Nov 4 21:33:11 PST 2000

Greetings Gwendolen,

I would like to get copies of both sets of pictures.

I might be willing to add them to the Florilegium (with your permission
of course). That would give a place for people to get a look at such
kitchens and such. One reason I don't have many pictures in the Florilegium
so far, is that I can't use them unless I have permission to do so, and
a lot of the pictures I've seen people use in articles are still under
copyright to someone else.

Thanks.
  Stefan

> Date: Fri, 03 Nov 2000 19:23:38 EST
> From: "Gwendolen Lambert" <marillian at hotmail.com>
> Subject: SC - Pictures
>
> I have a small zipped file of the pics of the medieval kitchen, as well as
> as zip file of the Castle.  I can send them via email if anyone wants them.
> I do not know if I can post files on this list like I can on other types of
> email lists.
>
> Gwendolen

- --
HL  Stefan li Rous    Barony of Bryn Gwlad    Kingdom of Ansteorra
Mark S. Harris             Austin, Texas           stefan at texas.net