SC - SC: Wedding Feast by Lady Phillipa Seton

Micaylah dy018 at freenet.carleton.ca
Mon Nov 6 15:06:43 PST 2000

I am writing to publicly thank and congratulate Lady Phillipa Seton for the
wonderful feast she prepared and served at her home in honor of the recent
wedding of Lord Ras and myself.

I know that Lady Seton had researched the dishes and worked on the menu
diligently for a considerable time and I want her to know that her efforts
were very much appreciated.  The food was delicious, well cooked, and the
variety was excellent.  Vivats to Lady Seton!!!!

Elysant

YAY Phlip. Sounds like it was a big success. Congrats sweetie.

Micaylah
Btw, Arthur (John) says hi to all three of you...saw him this weekend.