SC - Trenchers Oh my!

Hank steinfeld at tqci.net
Thu Nov 9 20:24:31 PST 2000

That was it!  I did use a dark beer vice a starter.  Well that would explain
some of what happened.  The bread never really impressed me as rising very
much and I assumed that it was a result of so much flour and the heavy
flours at that.  I wonder if the result would be better with a blend of
white flour.

I am in he middle of a kvas which sadly will be ready a day late I fear.

Muirghen