SC - non-member submission - Re: [SCA-Chirurgeon] Stefan's Challenge

Michael F. Gunter michael.gunter at fnc.fujitsu.com
Fri Nov 10 08:34:07 PST 2000

Philippa Alderton wrote:
> Good Gentles, this is my project. I'm going to try to come up with a
fairly
> comprehensive list of Lists for the Florilegium, so that SCAdians with

> special interests can find others who share those special interests.
What I
> would like from you, the populace, is the following:

Hi--
I'm the moderator for SCA-Gunners on egroups. The description reads, in
part:
This is a discussion and business forum for the totally unofficial Guild

of Saint Barbara, operating within
the Society for Creative Anachronism. The Guild is composed of those
individuals who practice any of
the arts of Gunnery, Sapping, Musketry, or other black-powder activities

within the SCA.

... participation on this list is NOT limited to SCA topics. Any
discussion of blackpowder
artillery is welcome, as well as pre-metallic-cartridge small arms. This

puts our effective cutoff for
on-topic discussion around 1840.

Community email addresses:
  Post message: SCA-Gunners at egroups.com