SC - [Fwd: Postings]

LrdRas at aol.com LrdRas at aol.com
Mon Nov 13 20:46:25 PST 2000

- --part1_f9.48cb233.27421da1_boundary

<sigh> I have searched all the possible places to turn off such postings on
my end. The only thing I have found that is close allows me to turn OFF HTML
and only receive text files at my end. Unless someone can be more specific
and tell me EXACTLY where to click on what, I am afraid I have no control
over the sending. AOL's e-mail server is integrated into their program. it is
not a separate unit as some servers use.

Ras
The test of good manners is to be patient with bad ones.- Solomon Ibn Gabirol

- --part1_f9.48cb233.27421da1_boundary

<HTML><FONT  SIZE=2><sigh> I have searched all the possible places to turn off such postings on <BR>my end. The only thing I have found that is close allows me to turn OFF HTML <BR>and only receive text files at my end. Unless someone can be more specific <BR>and tell me EXACTLY where to click on what, I am afraid I have no control <BR>over the sending. AOL's e-mail server is integrated into their program. it is <BR>not a separate unit as some servers use.
<BR>
<BR>Ras
<BR>The test of good manners is to be patient with bad ones.- Solomon Ibn Gabirol</FONT></HTML>

- --part1_f9.48cb233.27421da1_boundary--