SC - Haggis shop???

Stefan li Rous stefan at texas.net
Mon Nov 13 22:17:31 PST 2000

Olwen asked of Kirsten:
> As for our little group, we shall be stopping at the F.J. Donovan's Haggis
> shop outside of Philly for a little shopping, probably on our way into town.

There is a Haggis Shop??? Does this place actually sell haggis? I have
had some haggis made for an SCA wedding a while back. It tasted mostly
like a dry crumbly sausage with a hint of liver. I've heard of canned
haggis being available, but all the comments I've on them rated as
pretty bad. I'd like to hear more about this place as I have
a brother and his family who live outside Philly in NJ.

- --
THL  Stefan li Rous    Barony of Bryn Gwlad    Kingdom of Ansteorra
Mark S. Harris             Austin, Texas         stefan at texas.net