SC - Puck's retirement, OOP, OT

Richard Kappler rkappler at home.com
Wed Nov 15 11:13:27 PST 2000

Okay, okay.  So, whilst Adamantius the Municipal... errr...  Munificent...
errr... what was I supposed to call you again A?  leaves the house whistling
quietly, yes 'Lainie, you can show yer navel, yer oranges even.  To all and
sundry others, 20 years isn't as long as it sounds, and I am staying in
Newport.  Waldo and I have a contracting business already started, as well
as several properties we purchased, renovated and rent out, plus other
expansions into real estate.  Other than that I plan to basically chase the
Cute Little Red Haired Girl around the house, garden, and make a general
nuisance of myself.  Not much different after retirement than before now
that I thinks on it....

regards, Puck