SC - source request Henry VIII Wedding Feasts

Gaylin J. Walli gwalli at ptc.com
Fri Nov 17 05:45:29 PST 2000

Greetings,

A friend of a friend of a friend of a friend asked me if I could
find out some of the good sources, primary or secondary, that
detailed the lists of any of the food that Henry VIII might have
had at his wedding feasts. I've got a tickle in my brain that
someone mentioned it on the list before, but I can't find it in
the archives. I could have sworn someone mentioned a
specific menu. The Med/Ren Wedding FAQ stuff isn't much
help and the Florilegium wasn't any more forthcoming with
an actual text reference, so I'm posting the request for
sources here (ISBNs would be even better but I'll take what
I can get *grin*). Thanks in advance for any help...

Iasmin

Iasmin de Cordoba, iasmin at home.com, AIM: IasminDeCordoba