SC - Spanish Lobster recipes?

Susan Fox-Davis selene at earthlink.net
Sun Nov 19 22:04:41 PST 2000

Radio, schmadio.  Go for the game shows.  I lost on Jeopardy in 1986 but won
some of Ben Stein's money in 1998.  A small but mighty flock of Caidans
dive-bombs the upper-echelon game shows every time a good one comes on and
commits mayhem.  The Ben Stein people really wanted to know what was with these
SCA people!  We need to apply to "Who Wants To Be A Millionaire" next.

Meanwhile, um, back on topic... the year's supply of Rice-A-Roni got fed to the
populous at a luncheon feast as a whole lot of pilaf served as a base for nice
roasted chickens, Angels Anniversary 1987 I think.

The subject line makes a tune go through my head, and I think Eden should serve
her happy crustaceans with rice:
o/  There is arroz in Spanish Lobster... o/ o/

Selene