SC - Lobster Races-OP

Christine A Seelye-King mermayde at juno.com
Tue Nov 21 08:27:20 PST 2000

 Sure, anyone who is willing to buy a lobster (we go and get them, and
just need to know how many to order the day before) is welcome!  Like I
said, it is during the first week (his birthday is the 9th of August), so
if you're there, let us know (closer to next August is fine) and we'll be
happy to draw some butter for you!
Chrisitanna

On Tue, 21 Nov 2000 09:07:31 -0500 Elaine Koogler
<ekoogler at chesapeake.net> writes:
> You do lobster at Pennsic and I can absolutely guarantee that I will
> be there, lobster being one of the four basic food groups (along with
> chocolate, asparagus and strawberries, not necessarily in that order!).
 I will even offer to help with the cost!  That is, if those of us on
this list who come to