SC - Re:Explaining the SCA [OOP]

Susan Fox-Davis selene at earthlink.net
Tue Nov 21 10:54:10 PST 2000

Okay, I'll play the one-upmanship game here.  Costume-Con in 1989, Paula Crist
in full-on Klingon uniform got a little scratch on her eye, and didn't stop to
change before heading for the emergency room.  Good thing the receptionist was a
Star Trek fan or she'd probably still be there explaining herself.

Obligatory food comment:  Platina's got some good stuff huh?  I documented
macaroni and cheese [maccharoni] and fish sticks [fricadella di pesce] out of
there and got several Medieval Food Haters to grudgingly admit defeat.  Man, I
live for occasions like that!  All hail the food warriors!

Selene

Selene