SC - Passage East III - Part 1

LrdRas at aol.com LrdRas at aol.com
Wed Nov 22 22:14:29 PST 2000

- --part1_54.c3fc9e2.274e0fc5_boundary

In a message dated 11/22/00 9:46:18 PM Eastern Standard Time,
craig.jones at airservices.gov.au writes:

> ...  I would assume ashes would be sterile, but not
> very tasty on my cuskynole...
>

> Drake.

Have you tried ashes in your cuskynoles? :-)

By the way, the drinking and smoking on the job issue is a relatively new
social phenomenon. 20 years ago the Manhattan lunch was considered apropos if
not expected. And it is only with the rise in the whine of nonsmokers that
smoking was banned in the workplace.

Ras
The test of good manners is to be patient with bad ones.- Solomon Ibn Gabirol

- --part1_54.c3fc9e2.274e0fc5_boundary