SC - Haggis, revisited

Liam Fisher macdairi at hotmail.com
Fri Nov 24 15:34:05 PST 2000

> >Hope this helps....
> >
> >Kiri
> >
> Hi Kiri.  Glad to hear your surgery is over and things went pretty well.
> Now, just do what THEY tell you and don't listen to the little voice in
your
> head....
>
> As for McKeans and some of the other Scottish shops, I don't think they
> export to the US.  Most of them state that on the order page.
> Olwen

Yeah, I think because we're not allowed to use or import food contaiing
lungs because of chance of bacterial contamination (Anthrax, or somesuch
if I remember right)

Cadoc
Cadoc MacDairi,   Mountain Confederation

I felt the ire rise up in me
Kneel down and clear the stone of leaves
I wander out where you can't see
Inside my shell I wait and bleed

         "Wait and Bleed" -- Slipknot