SC - Chocolate spoon query (very OOP)

Stefan li Rous stefan at texas.net
Tue Nov 28 23:42:00 PST 2000

Kiri commented:
> Well, not having heard of those Wilton Cocoa Candy Melts is not just an
> Australian thing...I've never heard of them either.  Does anyone know what they
> are and if anything can be substituted for them?  This sounds like a dandy gift
> idea!

Okay, I give up. Lots of folks seem to think these are neat. But what are
you supposed to *do* with them??? You can't eat them like a candy since the
spoon is still inside. Are you supposed to lick off the chocolate? Use it
to stir your hot chocolate or coffee, so the chocolate melts off in the
drink? Sounds like it could get messy. Alhough since the last direction
was to dip the spoon in diagonally, it looks like some of the plastic is
still bare at the end of the handle.

- --
Mark S. Harris             Austin, Texas         stefan at texas.net