SC - Kitchen Authorization

Lord Boroghul Khara boroghul at narn.pecan-tree.com
Wed Nov 29 10:48:02 PST 2000

on 11/29/00 1:07 PM, Seton1355 at aol.com at Seton1355 at aol.com wrote:

> oooohhhh  cold shivers down my spine!!!
> Phillipa
> Although, I've always thought that if you had to post a sign reminding people
> to wash their hands after using the toilet...... that there would be no
> garuntee.  And then I swear to eat only in my own home.
> Phillipa
>
> << Surprising how many people in the class had no knowledge of the need for
> clean hands >>

While in Drachenwald, we once ran a Kitchen Authorization as a joke.   Like
many others I'm all for classes, but real authorizations, in my opinion,
aren't needed.  If I remember correctly, someone held a class of kitchen
safety and cleanliness at a University of Atlantia session...I think it was
Robear.