SC - Kitchen Authorization

Diana L Skaggs upsxdls_osu at ionet.net
Wed Nov 29 18:16:47 PST 2000

I'm not surprised some people aren't aware hand-washing is basic hygene.
My dad was a safety engineer at a large steel manufacturing company.  He
had some real safety stories to tell.  I remember him saying he was in the
bathroom washing his hands when another guy left the stall and started for
the door.  Dad reminded him he should wash his hands before returning to
work (see the sign?).  The guy replied, "I'm not going to work, I'm going
to lunch." And walked out. He was also told by another employee, "My mom
taught me not to pee on my hands." Leanna