SC - Chocolate spoon query (very OOP)

Sue Clemenger mooncat at in-tch.com
Wed Nov 29 18:40:42 PST 2000

Great site...not just the spoons, but the other ideas.  I like the
"layered things in a jar."  I know what I'm doing for my co-workers for
the Holidays <g>.  It occurs to me, though, that an enterprising person
could use the same idea of "layered" mixes with period recipes--great
for gift baskets to royalty, etc.  Hmmm....
- --maire