SC - I am not sure where else to try so...

Thu Nov 30 06:24:04 PST 2000

Probably not.  Those fluorescent pink things are supposed to be P. ruber
rosea on a good crustacean diet.  The Old World flamingos are much lighter
in color.  But it might be fun to see what people make of your flock
flamingos.

Bear