SC - My upcoming feast

Diana L Skaggs upsxdls_osu at ionet.net
Thu Nov 30 13:52:47 PST 2000

At 09:20 AM 11/30/00 -0800, you wrote:
>Our small canton has decided that it wants a camping and
>fighting event, and here in Texas, that usually means Not In The
>Summer!  So we are having "Border Wars" the first weekend of
>February, and I have been asked to cook.
>Tyrca

Hey, Tyrca.  This event is close enough to Mooneschadowe and far enough
after Christmas I might be able to attend.  Can you give me details about
the event?  Costs? Etc.  As an added bonus, I was gifted with a brand new
turkey fryer a couple of weeks ago.  I could bring it along and help you
cook, if you like.

Leanna
Lady Liadnan of Sparrowhaven
Shire of Mooneschadowe